PlyFASTner Plus® Advanced Hurricane Protection System Features
Watch this 15 second video for a quick introduction to the PlyFASTner Plus Advanced Hurricane Protection System
- The PlyFASTner Plus patent-pending 2-part hardware system plus plywood will quickly provide protection for any window or door opening from wind-borne debris, using a few simple components.
- PlyFASTner Plus is compatible with all home exterior materials, including wood, vinyl, HardieTrim, brick/brick veneer and concrete block.
- PlyFASTner Plus will protect your home at a fraction of the cost of conventional pre-installed products.
- PlyFASTner Plus brackets are injection molded from a reinforced Nylon material, enabling our system to meet or exceed strict Coastal Building Code requirements.
- Our hardware can be used with 1/2 ̋ CDX plywood, 7/16 ̋ OSB plywood or 5/8″ polycarbonate panels as required by Code or upgradeable with thicker plywood or polycarbonate panels. Polycarbonate panels must have Florida Product Approval. Galina USA offers approved polycarbonate panels.
- Our Stow & Deploy® anchoring system minimizes the appearance of permanently installed hardware while simplifying assembly for homeowners preparing for an approaching storm.
- PlyFASTner Plus hardware is made with pride in the USA using recycled materials.
PlyFASTner Plus® kits are available as a 1-Window Pack or Multi-Window Cases and include PlyFASTner Plus® Brackets and Stow & Deploy® Hardware.
Select PlyFASTner Plus® Hardware Kits based on the type of construction used for the house.
All PlyFASTner Plus Hardware kits and components meet all Building Code Requirements.
Wood Frame with Vinyl, Wood or Hardie-Plank Siding
Stow and Deploy® anchoring hardware is permanently installed and concealed with protective caps during the off-season, then deployed in advance of a storm, so you can then quickly put protective plywood panels in place, without requiring any tools.
PLYWOOD IN PLACE
Should a storm threaten, PlyFASTner Plus lets you place protective panels on your home in under a minute per window and door.