Anchor with Removable Bolt
Anchor and Bolt are Solid 18-8 Stainless Steel material to meet Building Code Salt Spray Requirements.
Set is sold with 2 Removable Bolt length options: 1 1/2″ or 2″.
Solid Stainless Steel hardware meets Building Code Salt Spray Requirements.
• This alternate anchor design is ideal for concrete block construction. Contact us for additional information on installation in concrete block material: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Anchor and Removable Bolt are 18-8 stainless steel and measure ¼” in diameter. The overall anchor length is 4 ½”. The anchor head is 1 ¼” long. The anchor threads are 3” long.
• The included Hole Liners and optional Plugs (additional accessory, can be purchased on this site) are made from paintable white Nylon.
Removable Bolts are available in various lengths, depending on the exterior substrate (siding).
• Most common: 1 1/2” bolts (1/4-20 x 1.5” SS) are used with the standard PlyFASTner Plus system installation into wood.
• 2” bolts (1/4-20 x 2” SS) are typically used with vinyl siding with window protruding from this siding.
• Specialty bolt lengths are available depending on application by contacting email@example.com
• Anchors are inserted by threading a bolt into the anchor head. Then this assembly is inserted into a prepared hole with a 7/16” Nut Driver or socket available from the PlyFASTner Advanced Hurricane Protection Shop
• A ½” flat spade bit may be used to remove a recessed anchor.
• Longer anchors are available for brick veneer applications by contacting info@PlyFASTner.com
• Installation instructions
“Stainless steel anchor threads are soft and can be easily damaged if cross threaded or abused during installation. I have installed hundreds of the Anchors with Removable Bolt without an issue.”